Personal Data Protection Policy
Happy Fields respects your privacy. We treat your personal information with respect. We are responsible for all personal information you provide to us, such as name, address and other mandatory information required during registration, as well as for ordering at our store. We will not pass on any of your personal information to third parties. What data do we collect for you, for what purpose and for what reason do we process it. Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. Does not include anonymous data. We may process the following categories of personal data concerning you:
• Contact details that include any communication you send us either through the contact form on our website, via email, social media message, social media post or any other communication you send us. We process this data for the purpose of communicating with you, for the purpose of keeping records and for the creation, acquisition or defense of legal claims. Our legitimate reason for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to respond to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, seek or defend legal claims.
• Customer data that includes data related to any purchases of goods and / or services, such as name, title, billing address, email address of delivery address, telephone number, contact details, purchase details and details of your card. This processing of this data for the provision of goods and / or services you have purchased and for the recording of records of such transactions. Our legal basis for this processing is the execution of a contract between you and us and / or the taking of measures at your request for the conclusion of such a contract.
• User data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services along with any data you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data in order for our website to function and to secure the relevant content provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and / or databases and to enable publication and the management of our website, other online services and businesses. Our legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case is to allow us to properly manage our website and our business.
• Technical data that includes data about the use of our website and internet services, such as your IP address, your login details, your browser details, the duration of visits to pages on our website, page views and routes navigation, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from the analytical monitoring system. We process this data to analyze the use of our website and other online services, to manage and protect our business and our website, to provide relevant content and ads to you and to understand the effectiveness of advertising us. Our legitimate ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case is to allow us to properly manage our website and our business and to develop our business and decide our marketing strategy.
• Marketing data that includes data about your marketing preferences from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to participate in our promotions, such as contests, raffle prizes and free prizes, to deliver relevant content and ads to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of this ad. Our legitimate ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case is to study how customers use our products / services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide the marketing strategy us.
• We may use customer data, user data, technical data and marketing data to provide you with relevant content and ads on the site (including Facebook ads or other display ads) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of your ad. Our legal ground for this processing is legitimate interests that are to develop our business.
We do not collect sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or nationality, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political views, trade union affiliation, health information, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect information about criminal convictions and offenses. When we are required by law to collect personal data, or in accordance with the terms of the contract between you and you do not provide this data to us when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, by delivering goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may need to cancel a product or service you have ordered, but if we do, we will notify you immediately. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected or for a reasonably compatible purpose, if necessary.
For more information on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org In case we need to use your information for an irrelevant new purpose we will inform you and explain the legal reasons for processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where required or permitted by law. We do not conduct automated decision making or any kind of automated profile.
The legal reason for processing your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (ie the development of our business). In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you advertisements from us if you have made a purchase or requested information about our goods or services or have agreed to receive advertisements and, in any case, you have not choose not to receive such communications from then on. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time. If you opt out of receiving advertising communications, this exception does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty listings, etc.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may need to disclose your personal information to the parties listed below: • Service providers providing IT and systems management services. Professional consultants, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers Government agencies that require us to report processing activities. Third parties to which we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets. We require all third parties to whom we transmit your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We allow these third parties to process your personal data only for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have implemented security measures to prevent the accidental loss, use, modification, disclosure or access of your personal data without permission. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and associates who have a business need to know this data. Your personal data will only be processed in accordance with our instructions and must be kept confidential. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected breach of personal data and will notify you and any regulator responsible for breach if we are legally required to do so.
THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS
This site may include links to third party sites, plugins and applications. Clicking on these links or activating these links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each site you visit.
Μπορείτε να ρυθμίσετε το πρόγραμμα περιήγησής σας να απορρίπτει όλα ή ορισμένα cookies του προγράμματος περιήγησης ή να σας ειδοποιεί όταν οι ιστότοποι θέτουν ή αποκτούν πρόσβαση σε cookies. Εάν απενεργοποιήσετε ή αρνηθείτε τα cookies, λάβετε υπόψη ότι ορισμένα τμήματα αυτής της ιστοσελίδας ενδέχεται να καταστούν απρόσιτα ή να μην λειτουργούν σωστά.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via the contact details below.